Saturday, July 27, 2013

A Few Words About GratefulFest


A Few Words about GratefulFest
Nelson Ledges Quarry Park- Garrettsville, Ohio
July 5-7, 2013

Remember when I went to The Gathering at Chaffee last year and took a total of 3 pictures, two of which are fairly random?  Well, the same thing happened at Grateful Fest this year.  I was having such a beautiful time at the festival with a wonderful network of pham and friend that I neglected to take any pics at all, save a few with my phone of George Clinton & the Parliament Funkadelic.  BUT, I had an enchanted weekend that was more than I could have ever imagined.  I swam in the quarry, danced in the rain, watched, felt and was nearly maimed by fireworks, got caught up by and lost in every moment. 

Top 3 BEST Fests of My Entire Life

·         Jerry Fest- Spread Eagle Campground, Port Clinton, Ohio in the late 90s or maybe 2000:  A fest with ALL my siblings.  We set up our camp backstage and had one of the most bonding experiences ever.  Hands down one of the very BEST times I have ever had with my siblings!

·        The first fest I went to at Bear Creek with my brother in the mid-90s: We sat on the hill laughing hysterically and cheered The Nomads into playing ‘one more song’ at least three times!

·         Grateful Fest 2013 

No comments: