Monday, May 19, 2014

Canton Classic Car Museum

Ohio Day Trip
Canton Classic Car Museum
Canton, Ohio
November 10, 2013


I was excited to visit the Canton Classic Car Museum ($7.50/pp) when I thought it was just cars.I was thrilled when we walked in and saw all the movie memorabilia, pop cultural artifacts, antique toys, local history- pretty much everything a person would need to evoke a nostalgic feeling of the way things were way back when.


Neil, Megan and I spent a chilly Sunday afternoon exploring the museum.  The building used to be an old car dealership and although it is not huge, it does house quite a bit of neat stuff- one could spend hours taking everything in.  I spotted a Stay Puft Marshmallow Man, a PeeWee Herman doll and an RCA Dog display.  Neil loved all the antique neon signs. Megan pointed out every Lincoln automobile and emblem she saw.  There really is something of interest for every person of any age. 

No comments: