Monday, December 29, 2014

The Gathering at Chaffee's 2014

The Gathering At Chaffee's 2014
Girard, Pennsylvania
July 26-27, 2014


As soon as I arrived, everything fell into place.  I hadn’t been able to make it until Saturday afternoon but as soon as I pulled through the gate I found a friend, set up my chair at a campfire and headed up to the stage.  Although I was bummed to miss a bunch of great bands, I was really into seeing Jimkata that weekend and their set was spot on.  To make it even better, I was dancing through the crowd and came upon one of the most beautiful souls I know, Zach the nomad I met at Chaffee a few years earlier, the guy I was so thrilled to run into at Tribal a few months before.  I just love those chance encounters, especially when it’s with someone I adore.  Anyway, I spent the night dancing to Jimkata and Spiritual Rez and spending time with a few of my most favorite people- a wonderful way to spend a festie day!  

No comments: